front page MSc Applied Measurement Science
University of Tartu Estonia, Tartu
If you are not a citizen of Italy, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
- 2007 one of the winners of the National Competition of the Most Attractive International Master’s Programme
- 2008 awarded a label of “Euromaster in Chemistry”
Interdisciplinary programme bridging the gap between physical and chemical measurements, metrology and related economic and legal aspects: Physical measurements, Economic and legal aspects, Chemical analysis, Internship, Quality systems
Graduate has systematic knowledge of the physical, chemical and metrological basis of the more widespread measurement and analysis methods, factors affecting the results, methods of calculating of measurement results and assessment of their quality and documenting measurement results. The graduate has systematic knowledge of quality systems.
The graduate has skills necessary to work with the more widespread measurement and analysis methods, to tune them according to a given measurement or analysis procedure and to optimise measurement procedures. The graduate is qualified to determine the characteristics of measurement and analysis procedures and to assess their suitability for a specific measurement or analysis task. The graduate is capable to assess the adequacy of the measurement or analysis results obtained.
Excellent international career prospects:
- R&D departments of major companies
- Chemical industry labs
- Pharmaceutical industry labs
- Health and environmental protection agencies
- Food processing and manufacturing quality assurance labs
- Certification, standardization and accreditation authorities
- National Centers and Institutes of Metrology
- Academic career and PhD studies